Welcome to this week's edition of Party In Polka Dots! I am so impressed with the links that were linked up at last week's party! Thanks to all of you that linked up and participated in the party!
Last week's most viewed links were:
This is so cute! What a fun and crafty DIY Valentine's idea! Kristin also has some designs for you to download and print! Visit Kristin at Kiki's corner for the how-to!
Lizy is so talented! I can't get over how well she writes with icing too! Her post is also so adorable!
This game is so cute! We see a lot of games here in Blogger Land for parties and for the kiddos, but this one is just for you and your honey! Your sweetie will probably appreciate that while you are looking up all sorts of crafts, goodies, and party ideas online, occasionally you think of him! ;)
Kathe shares with us a delightful and easy lemon puff pastry dessert pretty enough to serve at a dinner party! Visit Kathe for the quick recipe!
The link with the very most views at this party was Getting Results! A lot of you must have getting in shape on your mind this New Year! Visit Krysta for more information and for testimonials on the program she is participating in!
Thanks for linking up ladies and congratulations! Grab a "featured" button from my right side bar!
Are you ready to Party In Polka Dots? I'm excited to see what you all have been up to!
If this is your first time linking up please check the following:
1. Please become a member of Piggy In Polka Dots.
2. Link up anything created by YOU!
3. I am not opposed to you linking up giveaways from YOUR blog, but PLEASE be sure to state in your description under your " ."
4. Please do not directly link up your personal link parties or Etsy Shops but you CAN link up your project and state somewhere in your post about your own link party and/or Etsy Shop. I am happy to help promote your parties and sites!
5. Be sure to link up to your post and not directly to your blog!
some other links and spread some comment love!
Finally feel free to grab my button on my right side bar to help promote this party! Thanks guys! Be sure to come back every Monday to link up your latest creations and to see who's been featured!