Welcome to this week's edition of Party In Polka Dots! I am so glad you stopped by! Our party is continuing to grow! I was so happy to see that you guys have been visiting each other at the party! It always makes me happy when I see some comment love being shared! Let's get on to our features!
Last week's most viewed links were...
I love Lizy's kitchen! It is so fresh and bright! She is also starting a new series called "Take-A-Peek Tuesdays!" Doesn't that sound like fun? Head over and check out her kitchen and then visit her every Tuesday to see what she shares next!
Kathe shares with us her favorite kitchen tools in this sweet post! It is a lot of fun to see what items our fellow bakers, chefs, and crafters love to use!
Also from Kathe was this sweet Valentine's wreath! Kathe always has such pretty decor for us!
This page wreath is so creative and so elegant! I love the touches of lavender too!
J always has the most fun activities for her grandbabies! These snow mobiles are so wintry! I think they are also so adorable!
Kathy designed this creative Valentine's wreath! She displayed it on a frame and it really looks so pretty. She has a step-by-step photo tutorial for you to get inspired and create your own. I bet you can't guess what she used to make the heart shape. She is very crafty. Head over to her post to find out!
Thanks for linking up ladies and congratulations! Grab a "featured" button from my right side bar!
Are you ready to Party In Polka Dots? I'm excited to see what you all have been up to!
If this is your first time linking up please check the following:
1. Please become a member of Piggy In Polka Dots.
2. Link up anything created by YOU!
3. I am not opposed to you linking up giveaways from YOUR blog, but PLEASE be sure to state in your description under your " ."
4. Please do not directly link up your personal link parties or Etsy Shops but you CAN link up your project and state somewhere in your post about your own link party and/or Etsy Shop. I am happy to help promote your parties and sites!
5. Be sure to link up to your post and not directly to your blog!
Finally feel free to grab my button on my right side bar to help promote this party! Thanks guys! Be sure to come back every Monday to link up your latest creations and to see who's been featured!